Registration Now Open for the Virtual IJIS Mid-Year Briefing and Member Forum!
Registration Now Open for the Virtual
IJIS Mid-Year Briefing and Member Forum!
Registration is now open for the virtual IJIS Mid-Year Briefing and Member Forum scheduled for August 5-6. Reserve your spot today for this summer’s premier event that features a series of interactive webinars centered around ensuring business continuity during crises like the pandemic or other life-altering events.
Topics that will be addressed as part of the webinar series include the following:
- Combating the COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learned from the Field
- Leveraging Technologies in the Public Sector
- Outlook on Public Sector Financial Resources Post-Pandemic
- Post-Pandemic Planning
- A Culture Change in Service Delivery
- Lack of Information Sharing in the Public Sector
As a way to contribute to the broader communities we serve, IJIS has decided to present these webinars at no cost to participants. We strongly encourage participation by all interested parties to better understand and collectively address the issues that confront our communities nationwide.
To find out more information on our great lineup of guest speakers, session details and schedule, click the button below to view the event agenda.